BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 7 February 2016

Top 3 Winter Essentials

Hi girlies, I can't quite believe it's already February but it is and we just have a few more weeks hopefully of winter left until we can start looking forward to Spring. For me winter is all about being cosy, spending lots of time snuggled up in a blanket watching Netflix and having pamper evenings.
Here is a few products that have made winter a little easier.

This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray.


This actually does work! I was pretty sceptical but whether it's the lavender in it or just the fact I've got in to a routine of using it every night it does give me a lovely peaceful sleep.

Aveda Hand Relief.


Dry hands! I think at some point this catches everyone out during the colder months. This is probably the only hand cream that really does make a difference and help repair dry hands.

Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream.


I'm super fussy with skin care products and pretty reluctant to try out new ones. However this Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream came in my advent calender, my skin was super dry one night so I slapped it on. Instantly my skin felt relived, smoother and softer. In the morning I applied my make up and noticed that it applied so much smoother. There really is something magic about this cream. I absolutely will be repurchasing the full size.

Hope your all having a lovely Sunday. X



No comments:

Post a Comment