BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 1 May 2015

Terry Ombré Blackstar

So if your a fellow Youtube lover like me you will have heard the likes of Tanya Burr and Lilly Pebbles rave about Terry Ombré Blackstar shadow sticks. I'm not one for cream shadows....im just going to put that out there. However I saw a get ready with me video by Tanya using one and it left me feeling pretty darn intrigued. So off to Space NK I trotted and picked up the colour Beyond Gold. I wanted something that was build able, blendable and very day to day friendly. I wanted something super easy to sweep on my lids and use a simple chocolatey brown in my crease for a easy smokey eye look. That is just what I got in this stick.

The packaging is stunning and slick which is something i would expect from all By Terry products, the cream shadow stick twists up easily too. Its super light and thin so perfect for travelling and switching up a look fairly quickly.

Above it is swatched heavily and below it has been blended out. As you can see the bottom swatch is much more subtle and actually looks a little darker which is personally how i prefer it on a day to day basis.

Next time your in Space NK be sure to check them out. While this isn't an essential product it's sure a lovely one to have in your make up bag.


Hope you all have a lovely weekend x

No comments:

Post a Comment