BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 5 May 2015

Sonia Kashuk

Self confessed make up brush junkie! If there was a rehab for people who have/need/buy/hoard as many make up brushes as me then trust me id be there. I absolutely love trying new brushes as they are constantly promising us that 'airbrushed look'. I have heard a lot about the Sonia Kashuk brushes and how great they are from those Youtubers across the pond but unfortunately they are pretty impossible to get your hands on in the UK. That ladies is until my cousin Ayisha so very kindly bought me some for my birthday and posted them over to me. The larger of the brushes is No 1 and the smaller is No 29. I used these literally straight away and they are the softest brushes i have ever used. That ladies is a huge claim as I've used most! The powder brush allows you to pick up a tiny amount of product and just sweep it effortlessly all over your face evenly. The blusher brush is great too, i used it with my super pigmented Bobbi Brown blush and it allowed me to apply it and blend it seamlessly. These brushes will be staying in my collection and daily routine. If you get the chance to get hold of any brushes by Sonia Kashuk then most definitely do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment