BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 28 April 2015

Weeknight Relaxation.

Hi girlies.
I work full time so I know that the week can get super busy and stressful so it's nice to have a few things that I know will make me relax to help me along.

1. Lush Bath.
I love Lush bath bombs. They literally are one of my favourite things in the whole world. I feel so relaxed just sitting there contemplating life and they smell so beautiful too. My current favourites are Twilight, Ickle Baby Bot and Avobath.

2. Netflix. I love nothing more than starting a new show and getting super into it. My current obsession after im all upto date with Suits is Pretty Little Liars. I love spending an hour before bed watching an episode.

3. Reading. I really enjoy reading, whether it's a romantic chick lit style book by one of my favourite authors Lindsey Kelk or Paige Toon, or a lovely book like Calm or Tanya Burrs book. They are books that you can dip in and out of easily enough and be left feeling uplifted and happy.

4. A good ol catch up. Picking up the phone and catching up with a friend. Nothing is guaranteed to make you laugh more than that. I make the effort to catch up with at least one or two people daily, friendships require effort and work too!

5. Bedtime Routine. I do have a bedtime routine and I think it totally helps me sleep better. I like to be in bed for about 9-9.30. I spend time on my phone checking messages, facebook, Twitter and the rest of it. I then like to settle down and watch an episode of pretty little liars, or youtube and at 10.30 max lights out and im asleep. I can't stress to you how important a good nights sleep is, it sets you up for the next day.





No comments:

Post a Comment