BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 24 April 2015

Current Hair Care Loves

I haven't written a hair care post in a while so thought it might be nice to update you with my current products. Im still using my trusty Macadamia healing oil spray, nothing ever quite beats that. Ive started using Bumble & Bumble thickening spray to give it that extra volume. I just spray a little in to my roots when its damp. And the most recent update is this Toni & Guy heat protection mist. My quest for the perfect heat protector hasn't quite ended. I do like this spray and I'm sure ill finish it off but i doubt it will be a repurchase. I think i prefer the TreSemme one to this if I'm honest. Im going to try blogging a lot more over the coming weeks but i might branch out a little from beauty posts, maybe what I'm upto, lifestyle and a little more. Hope you are all well.

No comments:

Post a Comment