BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 19 February 2015

What's in my handbag make up bag?

I love these posts showing me what people carry around. So let's take a peek!


1. The bag itself is a mulberry bow pouch which I sometimes use as a simple clutch.
2. NYX lipgloss in Tea Rose. A lovely bright pink gloss to layer over a lipstick.
3. Loreal lipstick in Fairest Nude.
4. Smashbox Eyeliner in Black.
5. Laura Mercier Blusher Brush.
6. Rimmel lipstick in Airy Fairy.
7. Eve Lom lipbalm.
8. Travelo currently filled with Caudalie de vignes.
9. Blusher by Tom Ford in Frantic Pink.

I carry around bits to just brighten up my look, I don't touch up my foundation etc as I like to spend a little longer in the morning getting it done and set it with a good powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment