BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 14 February 2015

Sunday Love

I love Sundays! I'm just going to put that out there. I know lots of people don't enjoy them because they get the back to work blues but I'm just one of those lucky buggers that's enjoys my job. On Sunday's I like to really pamper myself and get ready for the week ahead (ive done a post on this before that I will update soon as my product choices have changed)
Beauty aside....here's what I love about Sundays.


It's the day I wear no make up, no contact lenses hence the glasses and just drink tea (from my favourite mug) and read. Nothing beats curling up with a good book in a blanket. The little tea pigs boxes I have here are a new thing im trying out. Everybody keeps banging on about the fancy ass tea they drink and well I just drink Yorkshire! So I felt it was time to branch out into the tea world:) I'll let you know how I get on!


No comments:

Post a Comment