BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 11 February 2015

Review Love Tanya




Hi ladies, im back after what feels like a million years. No excuses I just kinda fell out of love with blogging for a while there. However im back for now! I've still been reading blogs, watching YouTube videos, snooping around on Instagram like a creeper so I'm in the loop :)
Tanya Burr released her very first book last month and I managed to grab a copy early in my local WHSmiths. So one Saturday afternoon I sat down with a cuppa, sandwich and no expectations if I'm honest. I thought like many other beauty and style books it might be a bit blah and Id learn nothing. This book blew me away but not in a 'oh my god how did I live without this information way', more in a 'this is a cute fun read and I don't want it to end'. Id finished the entire book within 2 days and loved it. Now for anyone who hasn't read the book she starts it with an autobiography style chapter which I personally loved and it's then split into chapters like Beauty, Hair, Confidence, Happiness, Baking etc. Basically the things Tanya is passionate about. She starts the book with an autobiography style chapter which I really enjoyed as there's lots of things we never knew about her. What I found reading the book is that Tanya is a normal girl, who through hard work has become a huge success but the things that make her happy are no different to what make the rest of us happy. She is the kind of girl you want to be friends with, hang out and you know you'd have a laugh. She throws in lists of what make her happy, confidence tips and I think that's great to read for not only teens but older girls too. All in all I would absolutely recommend this book as it's guaranteed to leave you feeling warm and fuzzy inside.

1 comment: