BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 9 November 2014

The 'Me' Time Tag




Hi ladies, it's not too often I do a tag post on here but I saw this one on YouTube and thought it might be nice to give it a nod on my blog.

What do you watch or read during me time?
I like to watch something that's easy viewing so my top 3 shows at the moment are Suits, Towie and Made in Chelsea.
When it comes to reading I am a total chick lit girl at heart, so something by Sophie Kinsella, Lindsey Kelk or Paige Toon and im generally hooked.

What do you wear during me time?
Either cosy pyjamas or A&F trackies.

What are your me time beauty products?
I love a good hair mask so either the Philip Kingsley Elasticizer or a hair oil all through my hair. Currently im using the Loreal mythic oil.

Current favourite nail polish?
At this time of year it is always OPI Malaga Wine.

What do you eat/drink during me time?
Terry's chocolate orange and Walkers Sensations Thai Sweet Chilli.

Do you ever have outdoor me time?
Nope I'm afraid I'm just not an outdoors kinda gal.

Would you ever go see a movie alone?
Nope....id feel very weird doing this!

Favourite online shop?
At the moment....Amazon. I'm addicted to the Prime delivery and the fact that you can get absolutely everything.
Clothes wise ive falled in love with Topshop again and beauty shop for me is usually HQ Hair.

What else do you do during me time?
I like to sit on social media for ages, read tweets and catch up on blog posts. Love watching new YouTube beauty videos and looking at instagram. Oh and also Pinterest....I can spend hours on there daydreaming making up my dream boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment