BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 6 October 2014

Canadian Haul.

Soooo I have to thank my lovely sister in law for this haul! She was armed with my wishlist and absolutely did not dissapoint.
I kept my beauty bits minimal as I regularly order from Sephora and if im honest there's not lots that was tempting me at the moment. So I picked the eyeliner set that's been reviewed by Tati over on GlamlifeGuru, I love the fact this contains a marc jacobs gel liner as I've been wanting to try something from the range for ages.
Anastasia brow powder, my Japonesque brow powder is running out so time to try something new and lastly a lipbalm by Fresh.


The most exciting purchase!!! As soon as I saw this online a few months ago I really wanted it....never bought it.....regretted it and it went out of stock. Lucky for me though my sister in law found it for me in Canada. That blue face is just incredible against rose gold.


Candles from Bath & Body Works. These are constantly raved about and i finally get to try them! Perfect for Autumn.


A big thankyou to Sara my sister in law for bagging me this incredible haul!

1 comment:

  1. Lovely haul :) I would love to try some B&BW candles! The salted caramel corn one sounds delicious xx

    http://www.suzyheartsbeauty.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete