BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 2 June 2014

My happy place




Hi my lovelies, this Monday I'm not starting on a beauty note....well I am but not of the cosmetic variety. I am sharing with you one of my favourite places in the entire world. The place is Newstead Abbey. I have been coming here pretty much all my life and have photos here from being teeny tiny. One of my favourite is I'm about 2 being chased by a peacock! If I ever find it again I'll be sure to Instagram it for you guys. Now I guess I love this place because I've been coming here with my immediate family for years but also my cousins that have come to visit us whether they are UK based or from abroad and I just love that. Newstead Abbey was once the home of the Poet Lord Byron. It has absolutely stunning grounds with rose gardens, Japanese gardens and botanical. The place is so calm and serene you could literally go and walk there everyday and never get bored with how beautiful it actually is. Hope you all had an amazing weekend and have a fab week.


No comments:

Post a Comment