BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 26 May 2014

Sephora Haul




Hi my lovelies....so unless you've been in hiding recently or without the internet and all forms of social media you will now know that Sephora ships to the UK *huraah*. I hung back from ordering as well....I genuinely didn't know what to get and everytime went on the site felt overwhelmed. There's just like....everyyyyything. Also recently my friend went to NYC so I had got her to pick me up a million things already.
Anyway I've watched many a Sephora haul on YouTube from my favourite beauty gurus and this allowed me to compile my own wishlist.

* Pro Flawless Airbrush #56
* Pro Airbrush Concealer #55
* Bite Deconstructed Rose Lip Library.
* Too Faced Liquid Lipstick - Melted Peony.
* Sephora - Ribbon Hair Ties.

These purchases were influenced by Fleurdeforce and Amelia Liana. I watched their videos and caved! I'll let you know soon what I think of the products.


No comments:

Post a Comment