BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 29 March 2014

Paul & Joe Lipstick Review




Time to fill in you in on an old lipstick love. I don't hear too many people talk about Paul & Joe beauty products online but they really are fantastic and don't get enough hype. I totally fell in love with the line a few years ago when I used their primer very similar to the Guerlain meteorites one. Their packaging is all in a beautiful vintage style and looks so pretty on any dressing table. Anyway when I'm feeling a bright lip, or brightening up any nude shade I constantly find myself reaching for this. The formula is just amazing, it's creamy but not thick, it gives great coverage and just feels like the perfect spring colour!

Swatched.


The shade is number 26.
I bought this from a small boutique in Leicester and that's the only place if I'm honest I've actually seen them but they are all available online. Hope you are all well and enjoying the beautiful sunshine.

2 comments:

  1. I always love Paul & Joe packaging! I remember really wanting one of their cat lipsticks but I thought I'd never end up using it because it looks too cute! The shade you've swatched here is looks so pretty xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore Paul and Joe packaging..wud buy them just for that! :)

    ReplyDelete