BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 28 February 2014

The perfect nude? Loreal Cheryl Collection Privee.

Hey ladies, we are all searching for the perfect nude lipstick and probably have been for many years. I have a drawer full of proof! I've tried many from lots of brands ranging from high end to drugstore and i think I might have found the perfect one.


This is the Loreal Color Riche lipstick from the Collection Privee by Cheryl. This collection has different nudes I believe designed/picked by the Loreal girls including Eva Longoria, Freida Pinto and the list goes on.


What I love about this nude in particular is that it veers on the pink side of nude so looks nude but doesn't make you look ill. It has a beautiful creamy texture that moisturises the lips so I never feel the need for lipbalm with this. It gives a good coverage too.


I've been wearing this for most of the month now so it's a firm favourite for me. It retails for around £8.99 so definitely look out for it next time your at a loreal stand.

1 comment:

  1. this looks like such a beautiful colour

    Shana

    xbeautybeatsx.blogspot.com

    x

    ReplyDelete