BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 1 January 2014

Soap & Glory Powder Trip

Here ladies we have my one and only sales purchase of the year which is quite frankly shocking! I am usually stocking up on the Space NK website or frantically ordering on the Boots website but this year I can honestly say nothing bowled me over. That and the fact I just ordered a new mulberry bag so I couldn't really justify more beauty products I don't need! The one thing that caught my eye was this Soap & Glory Powder Trip. Originally priced at £20 it was still a steal as individual powders are £11.
I picked this up for £10 in the sale.


So inside top left there is a luminizing face powder, a multi shimmer blushing powder and lastly a multi shade bronzer.


Swatched.


The top left for me will most definitely be used as a highlighter, very subtle for daytime wear. The darker side of bronzer could be good as a contour. And lastly the multi tone blush is a gorgeous rosy shade that I think will look lovely all year round.

Hope your all well and found some amazing bargains!


1 comment:

  1. Its so bad that Soap and Glory makeup products are not available here in Canada.. :(

    ReplyDelete