BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 17 January 2014

Favourite Concealers

Hi my lovelies, I decided that due to my new blogging schedule of Tuesday, Friday and Sunday it would be nice to get a few requested posts on here too. A lovely twitter follower requested my 'Favourite Concealer' post.
Now this really isn't that difficult for me as I have been using a combination of 4 Concealers on my face every day for pretty much 6-8 months. So I'll go into a short description of each and where exactly I use them.

First up this guy needs no introduction Nars Creamy Radiant Concealer. 'Ginger'.


I am on my third tube of this so it really is about time I talk about it. It is exactly what it says....creamy and radiant. I dab a few dots under my eyes with the doe foot applicator after I have applied foundation and buff it in with my sephora mineral powder brush. This concealer is quite thick yet doesn't crease easily, gives great coverage without looking caked on. This is something pretty special so next time you see this at a beauty counter definitely give it a swatch and get matched.

Bobbi Brown Tinted Eye Brightener 'Light to Medium Peach'.


I actually use this to highlight my face so swipe across my cheekbones, down my nose and around my mouth then buff buff buff. This is absolutely beautiful if you have dry skin as it leaves you glowy and dewy but I don't think oiler skin types would suit using it in this way.

Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer 'Natural'. Excuse my incredibly loved product!


So after I have set my foundation and 2 above Concealers with a setting powder I dab this on with a brush underneath my eyes and mix it with Maybelline Fit Me. Dab dab dab with my fingers and I have bright under eyes. Together these two just work amazingly as a final step. The bright eyed fresh look is never going to get old!

Now reading all of this sounds a bit crazy but it's a very honest post and this is exactly what I use daily and they just work for me. I do suffer with dark under eye circles and this lot just banish them!

Maybelline Fit Me '20'.


Easily the best concealer in the drugstore, it's brightening, blends beautifully and gives great coverage. I can't recommend this enough. This is about my 6th tube, I try to pick this up on 3 for 2 at Boots.

Hope you ladies enjoyed this post and if your looking for a new concealer it gives you a little more information.


No comments:

Post a Comment