BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 15 December 2013

A few christmas party picks.

Hey ladies, just wanted to share a few bits that I'm loving for the christmas parties and the festive season in general!

Sparkley jewels first.


The top necklace I've been pairing with chunky knits for work just to make things look prettier. It was a Primark bargain £8!
The big bottom necklace I just love!!! I wore this to my christmas party on Friday and feel it totally made the outfit. This was from a department store in Denmark. Lastly the bracelet is by Stella & Dot, absolutely gorgeous and I believe worn by Blair in an episode of Gossip Girl.

On to my beauty picks.



* Dior Palette (last years christmas collection 2012).
* Laura Mercier Highlighter (Spellbound).
* Bobbi Brown Warm Smokey Palette.
* Rimmel Apocalips (Celestial).
* YSL Glossy Stain (15)
* Nars Lip Satin Pencil (Luxembourg).
* Nars Larger Than Life Lipgloss (Como).
* Sephora Eyeshadow. (Hollywood Calling No 82).
* Smashbox Blusher (Chiffon).

I think christmas is a time to be braver with looks, wear that red lip, sparklier make up and everything can just be a little heavier. I love the festive season and indulging in all things pretty and more luxurious. Hope you are all having an amazing December so far.

Christmas Party Photos.






No comments:

Post a Comment