BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 17 November 2013

What's in my bag?

I love this tag both on Youtube and on blog posts so though it would be nice to finally do it myself.

Ok my bag is a Prada Saffiano Lux Tote in Black - Size Medium.




Whats Inside?


Starting Top Left - Clockwise

Mulberry purse - Tan
Chanel Aviatorys
Cath Kidston Diary 2013
YSL Cinema Fragrance



Rayban prescription glasses.
Juice Cube (To charge my Iphone 5 on the go).
Crystalised Pen.
Kindle.

Now the beauty bits.



So i carry around a slightly excessive amount of lip products. I dont carry base make up around as i like to spend about 45 minutes in the morning applying it then set it with a spray and i find it lasts me a whole day without many touchups.
So lets list these badboys.
* Dr Lipp Nipple Balm for Lips.
* Hair Ties.
* Mirror.
* Rimmel Lipstick - Kate Moss 03.
* Rimmel Lipstick - AiryFairy.
* Urban Decay 24/7 Liner (Perversion).
* Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - 20.
* Nars Larger Than Life Lipgloss in Piree and Coeur Sucre.
* Clarins Lip Perfector.

Hope you enjoyed the sneak peak into my bag.


No comments:

Post a Comment