BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Urban Decay Double Ended Duo Liners

Hi my lovelies. I need to show you something I've bought a few weeks ago and just love.


Urban Decay 24/7 Double Ended Duo Liners. They were about £20 I think so not bad for 4 beautiful colours.
They are all wearable on a daily basis and I usually just line my lower lash line with them. They are super soft, creamy, pigmented and absolutely long lasting. Not 24 hours....but around 8-9 on me if say.

From the top downwards Navy, Khaki/Gold, Bronze and Black.



There is also a sharpener included. I think these are great value so if you see them in stores or online (I got mine from HQ Hair) definitely snap them up.
Alternatively....a christmas wish list item?! x



No comments:

Post a Comment