BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 11 November 2013

Mini drugstore haul

Hi my lovelies, I went into Boots for oval face pads and of course no beauty blogger enters Boots and comes out with just what they went in for.

I took advantage of the current 3 for 2 offer on across all make up brands.



I picked up this Rimmel eyeshadow in Spicy Bronze. It's such a beautiful warm shimmery brown which is great for crease work.



One of Bourjois new cream to powder shadows. This is a gorgeous gold colour, perfect for lazy girl days just sweep it over the lid.



A pretty nude, one of the Kate Moss lipsticks for Rimmel. Colour 03. This is fuss free and would look beautiful with a smoky eye.



Hope your all well and if there's anything you would like me to write about let me know x


1 comment:

  1. Hey... I like your posts..
    Ive subscribed to your blog.. :)

    ReplyDelete