BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 5 September 2013

REN Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask Review

Hi my lovelies,
Today's post is about an incredible face mask I've been using weekly for the last 3 weeks. I LOVE it! I heard about it through FleurdeForces skincare video and so far any product she has recommended I've literally fallen in love with.


So the mask itself comes in a pump and you use about 2 pump fulls to cover your entire face. Just smooth it on to clean dry skin. It is a wash off mask not peel so you don't get any uncomfortable tightness. It has quite a strong orangey kind of smell which while I don't love it doesn't bother me either. I usually use this before a shower and just wash off once I'm in there. Now the results...I can honestly say I am left with clearer, softer and fresher looking skin. It hasn't broken me out which is great as thats one of my main concerns when trying out new masks. This little bottle is only a 50ml and is around £35 so it's not cheap. I however would repurchase this as i only use it weekly I probably will need a new bottle every 3 months...and it's much cheaper than getting a facial.
So if your looking for something to just freshen up your complexion and give you that luminous skin then this is a great place to start!

No comments:

Post a Comment