BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 25 September 2013

New Mascara Love YSL Shocking.

Hi ladies,
I LOVE mascara! Easily one of my favourite beauty products...i have the tiniest lashes and they are pretty thin too so anything that gives me thick long lashes is a winner in my eyes.
Now for a long time my favourite mascara was YSL Faux Cils and I was very reluctant to try another but one day I gave in and went for YSL Shocking.


Now in one clean sweep this gives me thicker, longer and blacker lashes. 2 coats and I'm ready for the evening. I don't have a bad word to say about this mascara however I will say if you have long thick lashes naturally this may be overkill for you. It has a huge wand so you need a steady hand to apply it but all in all I love it and will 100% be repurchasing. I might look out for a Christmas giftset from YSL that might include it.
Hope your well x

No comments:

Post a Comment