BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 19 September 2013

Autumn Tag





1. Favourite thing about Autumn? I love the fact it gets slightly colder so I can happily wear soft warm pjs and be cosy in my blanket in the evenings.
2. Favourite Drink? Definitely got chocolate...as soon as it gets colder I'm all for a costa hot chocolate with the works.
3. Favourite scent/candle? Wow picking a perfume is hard for me as I love so many but I'll go with Hugo boss orange as there's something so comforting about that smell, and candles would be Ikeas green ones I think they are citrus/apple scents. I never like spiced or heavy smelling candles regardless of season.
4. Favourite lipstick? What?? Pick just one! That's difficult however I'll go with Revlons Just Bitten Kissable in Crush and for lipgloss Nars Larger than Life in Como.
5. Go to moisturiser? At the moment it's YSL Forever Light Creator which is a serum.
6. Go to colour for the eyes? Ahhh my favourite thing about colder weather is heavier sparklier eyes! At the moment I'm in love with using my YSL Chromatics palette shadows wet on my lid and smudging Mac Woodwinked in the crease.
7. Favourite music to listen to? This for me is varied...generally pop so cheryl cole, one direction. Will.I.Am
8. Favourite outfit to wear? I'm a skinny jeans, jumper and coat kinda girl. Not the biggest fan of scarves.
9. Autumn Treat? New cosy pyjamas and a dressing gown:)
10. Favourite place to be? In front of the fire at home with my family chatting away.

No comments:

Post a Comment