BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 6 August 2013

Soap & Glory Sexy Motherpucker Gloss Stick

Hi my lovelies,
Quick update with a product that's been an absolute firm favourite of mine for a few weeks. This beauty has been in my handbag every day. It is the Soap & Glory Sexy Motherpucker glossstick in 'Bashful'.


This is jumping on the whole lip crayon bandwagon for sure however has a more balm like texture. It has some colour payoff but very sheer so for me it's a lip balm replacement definitely not a lipstick.


It has a cute vanilla candy floss like smell which I personally love but for lots can be overbearing.
I think this was about £8 which isn't cheap so if I'm honest while yes I like the product and I will use it up I may not repurchase it. If your looking for something to just pop in your handbag for a fuss free touch up however then this is your guy. It's not groundbreaking just a cute product to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment