BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 1 August 2013

I've been loving...Alpha H Liquid Gold

It's review time! Now it has been a while since ive raved about a product I've been doing lots of hauls. However I must share my new love with you.



This is another purchase I saw on YouTube in one of Fleurs from Fleurdeforces videos. I like skin care products however do worry about things breaking me out as I don't usually have any skin problems. So before I part with any cash I'm reading reviews, watching YouTube and sifting through makeupalley.
This little beauty was getting rave reviews so I thought I'd give it a go. It is around £32 for 50ml but you can get 100ml for about £45 I believe. That is much better value for money and ill be going for that next time.
So basically I use this product alternate evenings before bedtime. I cleanse my face using Bioderma or Loreal Micellar Water. I then soak a cotton pad with Alpha Liquid Gold and gently smooth it all over my face avoiding the eye area. I get a tingly stinging sensation but nothing too harsh. And that's it....off to bed I go!
In the morning I literally wake up with more radiant and fresh looking skin. Any bumps or blemishes appear reduced or have gone completely. This honestly has transformed my skin care routine. I look forward to using this and will 100% be repurchasing again and again.

No comments:

Post a Comment