BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 10 August 2013

Eid Weekend

Eid Mubarak!
Eid is the celebration after Ramadan and is a time for family and lots of food. A few photos to share with you...

Me on the way to a family friends house Friday night for a party.
I'm wearing an Asian outfit.


A lovely chocolate cake made by my sister.


Saturday lunch I went out with my family.





My hair was curled using the Babyliss Perfect Curl. It took literally 20 mins and stayed curly with plenty of bounce and volume all evening.

The dress is from Oasis. I absolutely love the butterfly print.
I accessorised my outfit with a gold mulberry bayswater bracelet.

Eid is traditionally a time to give money to those younger than you rather than presents. I've started spending mine....obviously and I've just ordered a Nars blush in the colour Sin. I have been unsure about this colour for a while and it has been discontinued however I've found it online at HQ Hair so I quickly put in an order. It looks perfect for when I want to update my blush for Autumn.

Hope your all having a great weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love your dress! Sooo pretty!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete