BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 29 July 2013

I'm back! Haul time.

Hi ladies!
The lack of blogging has not been due to my laziness I promise my blogpress app hasn't been working so I haven't been able to update you on my hauls. I have 2 fairly big ones so I will break them down for you.
Last weekend I went shopping and ended up at Space NK.

I went in specifically for the LE Laura Mercier Portfolio after seeing it in Fleurs video from FleurdeForce.










Lots of zipped pouches which are attached magnetically.
I will do a full review and show you what I keep inside for my weekends away and holidays.
Another LE product.
Laura Mercier highlighter in Spellbound.




Swatched.
Absolutely gorgeous!




Ren mask also raved about by Fleur. It is the Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask.


I think I will soon do a complete skin care post so you guys can see my favourite products.
Hope you guys are well x

No comments:

Post a Comment