BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Flawless skin products.

Hi ladies:)
For me the most important part of my make up routine is the base. A flawless base just gives you the perfect start and your look can become pretty much anything you want from there on.
So on to my perfect skin make up items.
First step prime my skin. I've tried many primers and this one is by far the best. It is the most expensive at around £45 but well worth the money. It gives me a beautiful luminous finish and really does make my make up last longer.

Guerlain Meteorite Perles.



The 2 foundations I use.
LancĂ´me Teint Idole Ultra 24 and Teint Miracle.



The Idole gives heavier coverage and is much thicker.
The Miracle is very thin and luminous. I mix them both as to be honest this is just the way it works best for me, they both have qualities I like so mixed together is perfect. I use the shade Beige Daphne which is number 3.

To set my make up I use Bare Minerals Illuminating Mineral Veil.



And that's pretty much me set:) At this point I do my eyes, contour, blush, highlight then lips.
I will be doing a separate post on concealer soon as I've bought quite a few recently.
Hope your all well x

No comments:

Post a Comment