BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 26 May 2013

New Hairbrush!




Hi guys a quick post today about a recent purchase. I've been growing my hair for ages now and it's pretty long therefore needs much more care. When my hair is freshly washed and wet it is a nightmare to get a brush through. I bought a tangle teezer and while that worked it didn't get right through my hair just the surface. So I set about doing some hairbrush research!
Mason Pearson brushes seem to come out top but with a £99 price tag I'm thinking no!!
I searched a few sites and found that Shu Uemura had great reviews for their paddle brush.

"The hand crafted SHU UEMURA ART OF HAIR Paddle Brush combines the suppleness of an air cushion with double nylon and natural softening bristles for efficient detangling, enhanced shine and smoothness from roots to ends".

A closer look at the bristles which are a mixture of boar bristles and double nylon. The nylon bristles really detangle my hair and boar bristles give that beautiful shine. Also ALOT less hair gets yanked out which is a bonus.


I've used this for about a month now and I definitely find brushing my hair wet a lot easier and blow drying with this brush gives a much smoother finish.
The price is about £35 and I think it's worth every penny and considering hair brushes can last years its definitely a worthy investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment