BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 20 May 2013

Liz Earle Instant Boost Skin Tonic




Hi guys! Today's post is about a product I've been using daily for about 3 months now so it has certainly stood the test of time in my opinion.
Recently I've become more "skin aware". There hasn't been any major difference I'd say in my skin to decide to take more care other than the odd fine line creeping in. I have been reading a lot of blogs though that do focus on the importance of cleansing, toning and using face masks etc. I'm not going to lie I was a face wipe and cocoa butter girl for years!
Anyway I decided it was time to cleanse, tone and moisturise every night without fail and the toner I picked up was this Liz Earle one. I had no real expectations so anything nice was a bonus. Since using this my skin feels much cleaner at night, it really does soothe it and I feel it's brighter, fresher and clearer in the morning. I literally can't rave about this product enough I love love love it. I will probably use this forever as it does everything I want it to. I think it was about £14 and I've still got over half left so it lasts around 5-6 months which is amazing value. I also love that it's a totally natural product so you know your not clogging up your pores with any nasty chemicals before bedtime. Ok my lovelies...till next time x

No comments:

Post a Comment