BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday 3 February 2013

Saturday means beauty counter day:)

So I had a list of 2 things to buy and of course I couldn't stick to it could i. Damn those beautiful displays in John Lewis.
I felt it was about time I jumped on the Liz Earle bandwagon. So I got a starter kit of the Hot Cloth Cleanser which came in a cute little pouch with 2 muslin cloths and an Instant Boost Skin Tonic.
Recently I've been trying to take better care of my skin and not just relying on make up wipes.




The 2 items on my list!




Now this primer featured on my Friday Favourites post...(I'm aware you can see me in the reflection of this photo) :)




My obsession for primers doesn't seem to be wavering one bit and I've built up quite the collection. I should probably do a collective post. Anyway this one by Guerlain looks just ahhh-mazing and I'm excited to use it.
Bow! One of the new shades by Dior in their Dior Addict lipsticks for Spring 2013. This just looks so so beautiful on it will most certainly be my best friend all summer.




I will let you know how I get on with all my beauty bits.

No comments:

Post a Comment