BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 15 February 2013

Friday Favourite

It takes a lot to impress me when it comes to mascara as I literally want it all. I want longer, thicker, blacker more voluminous lashes... Now I know I want doesn't always get but in this case you do.



I was given a sample of this when I picked up a Guerlain primer and usually I toss samples in my bag never to be seen again. However this one sat on my dressing table I used it and WOW!
Longer, glossier and thicker lashes with no clumping. I love this mascara about as much as my YSL Faux Cils. I'd say Guerlain was better for day wear. I will 100% be purchasing this very very soon.

1 comment:

  1. oooh it sounds amazing! ill have to keep my eye out for it! :)
    xxx
    http://eleanorcos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete