BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 15 November 2012

What i spent my advantage points on...

Advantage points burn a serious hole in my pocket! I always think they should be spent on things you don't need...essentials are called essentials for a reason! Therefore in my eyes points are a bonus which equals treat time. I had £21 which for my advantage card is a lot...I usually cave and buy some high street make up at £10:)
Ok so on to what I bought...
This beautiful Ted Baker wash bag. I have a bazillion but couldn't resist this beauty and figured my trip to Paris would be the perfect opportunity to use it:)




How beautiful is it with the pretty birds!
Next a gorgeous polish I saw on twitter and couldn't resist buying. 'Divine wine'. This will be my Parisian pedicure colour:)




Have a great weekend all x

No comments:

Post a Comment