BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 6 September 2012

Eid beauty haul!

A late Eid Haul. Basically for Eid it is traditional to give money rather than presents so off I went with my wonga in search of a beauty counter.


Aha! Smashbox...now Debenhams recently had Smashbox then it dissapeared:( I went into Boots and they told me that Estée Lauder had bought Smashbox and signed exclusively with Boots. Hurrah!!!
I bought my favourite primer again as a back up, tried a lipstick and Benefit concealer.

Posy Pink. I love the packaging it's very sleek...it should be too this lippie was £15.50.



Swatched



I've heard lots about this concealer from SamRam (a blog I love). I'll be trying it out as my new under eye concealer.



Swatched



Loved the description



One thing about Benefit is their cutsey girly packaging:)



I'll review everything soon ladies x

2 comments:

  1. boi-ing is my fav concealer now =)

    xx

    http://samram1214.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stuff! I wanna go shopping now haha.

    ReplyDelete