BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 31 July 2012

Japonesque Goodies at HQ Hair


I was lucky enough to receive some amazing products from Japonesque which has now launched at HQ Hair!
All beautifully packaged.




What I received.




These eyelashes are amazing! I wore them on Saturday evening and I honestly love them!! Definite repurchase for me. I took them
off carefully and think there's easily a few wears left in them yet. Corner lashes are a big winner for me anyway as I think they look so much prettier and fluttery:)




Me with them on




Heated eyelash curlers! Now ive been a bit wary of whether I would ever bother but I have and these are fab. I keep them in my handbag and use them in the day when I'm feeling the need:)...ermmm always!




Aha! A flat gel liner brush. Not something id have ever bought as I'm a liquid liner girl however I do have a pot of gel liner going to waste so I might just get practising:)




Right ladies this product has launched at hqhair.com I fully recommend you get yourselves over there and have a looksie! I'll be filling up my "virtual basket" pretty quickly!

www.hqhair.com

No comments:

Post a Comment