BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 18 June 2012

She Said Beauty Box - June

My very first She Said Beauty Box.


I unsubscribed to GlossyBox last month as I wasn't bowled over by their products, the boxes were inconsistent and timing terrible. So onwards and upwards they say. I decided to subscribe to She Said Beauty. This box is £9 plus p+p. When signing up you all fill in a fairly in depth questionnaire so hopefully get products you want.
The box itself is in a pretty Tiffany Blue colour and a magnetic flip down lid.

What I got.


We have here:-
Fake lashes
Mischa Barton Body Butter
Elemis Bath Elixir
St Tropez Airbrush Leg Spray
2 samples - Perfume and BB cream.


The 3 that I will use. This box was alright in my opinion, it wasn't incredible just ok. I'll give it a few more months and see if I will continue. Anyone else love/hate this months box?x

No comments:

Post a Comment