BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 8 June 2012

Kiko Grey Liner





Since falling in love with my Urban Decay 24/7 liners I've been going crazy trying to get my hands on a Grey liner. It had to be a specific grey though...graphite almost...not silver. Shimmery not glittery. Anyway once I'd pretty much given up I found this amazingly perfect colour in Kiko. I have used it under my lash line every day this week and love how it looks. I am still wearing black liner in my water line and top liner.
Swatch.




Picture.




Kikos liners are a great formula very easy to use, they don't drag on your skin at all and long lasting. It stays on all day and no smudging! Kiko i hear is now available online and in London so if you get the chance buy buy buy! Great quality and even better prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment