BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 2 May 2012

April Glossybox

Friday was a fab day for me filled with fun packages. Yey my April GlossyBox, i was even more excited about this as Carmine is no more. Ok so a picture of my goodies. From what i have seen on other blogs there are a fair few variations of products that went out but i have to say i was pretty happy with my haul.




Ive never heard of this brand but it looks pretty nice and expensive.Its a thirst quenching serum so good for those dry skin days...and with this terrible weather there seems to be a few days like that at the moment.




A big bottle of Burts Bees Body Lotion - this is perfect for my holiday.




I've got high expectations for this cream as i literally fell in love with the Monu primer i received last year.




An eyeliner - dark plummy purple. Not my usual colour but a nice addition to my collection.




I love lip balms and this is in the cutest packaging every! Love the fact i got the Rose scent too.




All in all im pretty happy with this months box. GlossyBox can be a bit hit and miss...this month HIT!x

No comments:

Post a Comment