BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 13 April 2012

Photo of your favourite bracelet




This is part of my blogger challenge...which im not following too strictly just sort of picking and choosing the bits i like. Anyway...a picture of my favourite bracelet. This is my most special bracelet as i bought it in New York during my first trip there, for anyone that has been there they will know just how magical the place is. New York has such an exciting constant buzz about it. I got this from the little Tiffanys near wall street and it was lovely to buy myself such a beautiful present. Its a trip i wont ever forget....and every girl needs some Tiffanys right....:)

5 comments:

  1. I'm dyinggg for this bracelet (or the earrings that are heart shaped with the writing on) my mum has a few bits from there and I am forever stealing them off of her! Hahaa :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. pretty ; ]]
    http://www.live-style20.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. @kia thankyou I'll follow your blog x

    ReplyDelete