BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday 27 April 2012

Nars Deep Throat

Now anybody who reads my blog knows that my favourite everyday blusher is Nars Orgasm! However ive been using 'Deep Throat' for the last 2 months.

Look at the mess of the packaging! I love the whole black rubbery thing but its a nightmare to keep clean.



Its a pretty matte pink, not shimmery like orgasm. I've been using this all the time and despite having blogged about it in the past i needed to share my love for it once more.



I absolutely recommend this to anybody who is after a new blusher and i definitely think Nars are amazing quality x

2 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, I was thinking about taking the plunge and getting a nars blusher today. I think you just convinced me :o x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol let me know how you find it xx

    ReplyDelete