BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 10 April 2012

My bank holiday weekend in photos

Im loving these posts on blogs im reading right now so i thought id jump on the bandwagon and share my bank holiday weekend with you guys.
I started my weekend (which was thursday afternoon - lucky me) lunching with the ladies and this was my beautiful desert.




I've had a family filled weekend and it was my cousins birthday - her cake.




I needed a change from my usual french manicure so opted for coral -red.




I went walking! Very unusual activity for moi...but i loved it. This is Wollaton Hall in Nottingham. Inside this weekend was a great craft fair.




The weekends chosen arm candy - Mulberry Carter in Navy Blue.




And of course my Easter egg...i love love love kinder eggs so a mahoosive one made me super happy:)





No comments:

Post a Comment