BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 24 March 2012

Badger Balm Collection






Well im getting quite the little collection of these products now aren't i?! I first heard about them on twitter and thought id order them...no expectations but now im wondering how i ever lived without them!
I ordered them from a website called Bath & Unwind and i cant praise them enough, fantastic customer service, quick delivery and great prices. They have incredible brands on there too so be sure to check it out.




Now on to the products....my sleep balm lives on my bedside table and theres not a night that goes by where i don't reach for it. This one has undertones of Lavender and Bergamot.




Clear Mind Balm - for those stressful moments...a firm favourite in my handbag.



Cheerful Mind Balm - Whenever i need that pick me up.
Honestly...my advice...order now!!! You wont regret it.x

No comments:

Post a Comment