BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday 2 February 2012

VO5 revive me daily


Always on the lookout for something new and exciting to boost my locks....
Strolling around Asda i saw these cuties on offer...literally like £2 each:)
I was pretty hesitant as I've never been a huge fan of Vo5 however before me lay a huge newish looking range so i thought there cant be any harm in giving it a go:)



Im so glad i gave these a go! They are amazing:) My hair feels softer, shinier and more manageable without that gross greasy feeling cheap shampoo can leave....if anybody is on the hunt for a new shampoo id say head down to a supermarket or chemist and give these a go. Theres a huge range from looking after coloured hair, volume boosting to moisture boosts.x


No comments:

Post a Comment