BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 13 February 2012

My vintage inspired bedroom

So a few weeks ago i posted a home decor inspiration post, ive been using the app pinterest and pinning lots of beautiful bedrooms. All the rooms i pick are always fresh, white and vintage inspired.
I have currently been decorating my bedroom and heres a few of the items i have bought and thought i would share with you.
I love this frame! Ive seen so many like it over the past few months and finally got one:) (Homesense).




Beautiful candle holder, almost a lace look effect. (Home Sense).
Inner pillar candle is dark purple. (Asda).




This little display is on my bedside table.
Small smashed mirrored pot (Asda).
Vintage inspired candles (Next).




The middle of my window sill has a rattan like pot with an artificial lavender plant. Love the little cut out heart. (Next).
Thats a chinese fan behind it.




This little set just jumped out at me, its actually contains cards and envelopes but the gem on the outside is just so so beautiful. (Homesense).




These 2 wired pots are going to be used for make up storage, one side brushes and others my extensive mascara collection. (Homesense).




For me as well as being beautiful a room must be cosy and with all the white i thought it was important to introduce something with texture and that would add warmth. I picked this super comfy cable knit cushion, i also bought a matching throw which is at the end of my bed. (Both Next).




Birdcage cushion sticking with my vintage theme (Next).




I wanted some wall art, but not a canvas so this pretty heart wreath with lights on was perfect. (Next).




And another piece of wall art, i love the quote "Live the Life you love!" and it couldn't be more true. (Next).




Hope you all like the pics x

3 comments:

  1. Thankyou I'll be sure to follow u too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card and envelope set is so gorgeous!

    www.mysugarrushx.blogspot.co.uk

    xx

    ReplyDelete