BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 27 February 2012

Macadamia oil




Anybody who is anybody has heard about macademia oil and as far as im aware there was a sample in a beauty box a few months back (before i had subscribed to any:( ). Due to this i guess ive read some rave reviews about it saying its just as good as if not better than moroccan oil so i knew i had to get my hands on it. I never actually see it anywhere but today after an impromptu visit to Junction 26 Retail Park in the East Midlands i found it in a beauty shop. This place was like heaven ladies...NYX products galore all at discounted prices, W7 nail colours, literally everything!!!
Anyway i picked up the tiny oil for £3.60 and Oil Spray for £9.95. I will absolutely be reviewing these very very soon for you x

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait for your thoughts on it. I'm debating on trying these out for myself. I love moroccan oils, so these should be great too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be doing a full review on these, but I used them last night and my hair feels amazing, soft and strong without being too floppy or flat to style x

    ReplyDelete