BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday 8 February 2012

Carmine January Box






My January Carmine box has finally arrived! Okay...my thoughts....well they are hmmm. Theres products in here that yes i do like and will use however nothing that truly blows me away.
So whats in my box..




West Lab Himalayan Pink Salt - well this little pack claims that it will turn a 30 minute soak in the bath into a detox thats the equivalent to a 3 day fast?! Thats quite a claim and im not entirely sure how that will feel so ill be giving that a go for sure.
Eyeko Fat Eye Stick - my second Eyeko product this month, Glossybox contained a plum skinny eyeliner. This is probably my favourite product, i got mine in the colour 'Old Gold' pictured below and its perfect for my skin tone.
Eldora False Eyelashes - I dont wear falsies too often but i do occasionally and don't currently have a pair so now im sorted for that:)
Balance Me Radiance Oil - love the idea of glowing skin so this is a sure fire winner for me.
Wild Rose 24 Hour Moisturising & Brightening Cream - A teeny tiny tube that ill give a go as it contains that key word...brightening :)
Picture of my Eyeko Stick.




Ok like i said i like all the products and to be fair i will definitely use them all and review, however nothing hugely excites me....for me i was more blown away by GlossyBox this month, i thought the Clarins additions were great:)
Expect reviews soon.x

2 comments: