BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday 2 January 2012

myface.cosmetics eyeshadow blingtone sp"ice"y

This beautiful eyeshadow came from my December Carmine box and i truly love it. It is the perfect colour for me. As far as im aware there were a few different colours that went out but im super happy i got this one.



Its a beautiful golden brown packed with gold and slightly silvery glitter.
Just look how sparkley it is, it truly lives up to its "blingtone name".
It is highly pigmented and very easy to work with.



Swatched.


I used this on new years eve in the crease over my a gold from my MUA Heaven and Earth pallette.


This is most definitely now a firm favourite of mine and i will be using it for evenings out and parties. What did everyone else think of this eyeshadow? I will definitely be looking out for more myface.cosmetics in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment