BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 17 January 2012

Estée Lauder Goodies




I got this beautiful Estee Lauder gift set for christmas off a good friend who clearly knows me very well! Estee Lauder is a brand that yes im aware of but never actually tried any products.... so i was super excited to receive this and give it a go! This has a double ended mascara with a primer one end and then double ended lipgloss. Ill be reviewing this product very soon so look out for it and as you all know im a complete mascara junkie so could this be the 'one'?! x

1 comment:

  1. I love their primer! Really nice. The mascara is okay. I found the trick is to put on the primer first and then immediately after apply the mascara, before even starting on the other eye. If the primer dries even a little bit it will be a lumpy mess.
    I have always thought of Estee Lauder as a brand for older ladies, older than me...:-) but my sister-in-law swears by it. I have some mascaras which are So-so and then I have some lipsticks which are fantastic!
    Just my two-bit! P.S: fun fact, Estee Lauder bought MAC a few years back to appeal to a younger generation.

    ReplyDelete