BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday 10 January 2012

Birthday Haul!

It was my birthday yesterday and im home from a lovely day and evening and felt the need to blog....to truly thank all the amazing people i have in my life...thankyou to each and every one of you....xxx Heres a few photos to share with you guys...


The gorgeous homemade cake made for me by my sister!!


My amazing friends know me so well....a collection of the pretty little things!


For the pampered princess i am! I love this brand and cant wait to use it!


A kindle, i love reading and my room is full of books. This is now going to be a huge space saver and weight saver in my luggage for holidays:) I also got some gorgeous perfume gift sets and a new handbag! Im truly a lucky girl so thankyou to everyone who made it special x

2 comments: