BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday 10 December 2011

Under Eye Concealer

I've been asked to do a post on under eye concealer so here goes girlies. I like most asian girls do have darker circles under my eyes that i always conceal to achieve that fresh faced look. I have tried many different products over the year ranging from drugstore to high end brands and this is my firm favourite. Its Maybellines Super Stay 24 hour concealer in Medium Beige.





Swatch.




Blended in.



Ok so it looks a little dark while blended on my hand but on my face its mixed with foundation and just is the perfect match.
Its about £5 and i cant rave about it enough. It is smooth and easy to work with, i blend it with my finger tips. If you are finding it hard to cover your under eye circles id give this a go for sure.x




4 comments:

  1. You should try the collection 2000 lasting perfection one. It's only £4, lasts ageees and its 10x better than this maybelline one, honest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Islay I'll def have a lookout for that:) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like it has amazing coverage I'm going to have to give this a try!
    Now following!Check out my blog sometime!
    xoxo
    www.amy-beths.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey AmyBeth just looked at your blog I love the candy cane nails! I'm following you...:) xxx I'm also on twitter iz222 give me a shout if u are too xx

    ReplyDelete